Are the machine elves real? What do you think of DMT?

Home Forums General & off-topic Are the machine elves real? What do you think of DMT?

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What does LULZ think of DMT?

Anonymous

The machine elves told me Jesus was real.

Anonymous

full blown acid trip compressed into 5 minutes. waaaaaay too strong. it’s horrible

Anonymous

tell me what happens

Anonymous

it’s just an extremely intense trip. if you haven’t tripped mushrooms or acid, i wouldn’t recommend starting with DMT.

Anonymous

this is not to down play mushrooms or acid. all of these are potent psychoactive hallucinogens and should be used with care

Anonymous

full blown acid trip compressed into 5 minutes. waaaaaay too strong. it’s horrible

I’ve had a natural trip through meditation once. I’m wondering what an acid trip is like? I’ll never use it, just curious.

Anonymous

>I’ve had a natural trip through meditation once
                LOL. Yeah, no… it’s not like that.

Anonymous

time slowed down, my sense of physical body disappeared, and I saw a white light floating above me.

Anonymous

It’s not like that, anon. The degree of brain malfunction you get from a good dose of psychedelics is incomprehensible. There’s no good way to verbally describe it. It’s very alien. You feel like you’ve gone mad and you’re never coming back now.

Anonymous

Yeah, no. You didn’t trip. When you trip you don’t "see a white light". It depends on various variables but it is going to be the most or one of the most mind bending experience of your life. Your entire comprehension of the universe is going to be turned upside down. You will see endless fractals, simmetries, recursions. You will visualize the inner workings of your mind through geometric rapresentations.

Anonymous

>geometric autist vs poetic-symbolic soul haver.

Never seen shit like that.
                      Rooms with endless doors to represent your travel through life as a stranger in others’ periphery. Endless black space of interrupted thought, aborted souls, and abandoned ideas. A peek behind one of many curtains, where you sense the warmth of the sun and the sounds of an event 25 years in the future. A sad thought exists your mind before it even registers, the tears on your face crystallize and digitize away.

The only way to ground yourself in reality is to look in the mirror. There is the real world you’ve phased put of. Turn around and you can’t tell if you’re still awake.

Anonymous

>t. the reason why people look down on psychedelics users

Anonymous

This dude definitely googles "how to get high without drugs"

Anonymous

DMT was my first psychedelic and the only other drug i had tried before it was weed
            it was a very extreme and violent experience, but it was very beautiful
            breaking through on DMT feels extremely good
            and it can definitely help you think more about life while you’re tripping and during the next days/weeks after you trip
            I woke up every day for like 2 months and just looked at the ceiling and just questioned my reality for like 30 minutes before getting up
            not a bad way to start the day

Anonymous

I love that feeling where you realize nothing that happened in your life in the past matters and you’re reborn.

You truly feel beyond this world like you’re returning as a traveller.

Anonymous

that’s true
                definitely an accurate way to describe the comedown from DMT

Anonymous

I don’t understand how it’s even possible to have a bad trip on a typical mushroom dose, like the only reason I can fathom is the person is an NPC who discovered they have a brain for the first time.

Anonymous

What you get from a "typical" mushroom dose — I wouldn’t even call that a trip.

Anonymous

you hear about people completely freaking out on as little as 2 grams though

Anonymous

They probably just get bad anxiety.

Anonymous

yes, this is more than likely true for the vast majority of bad trips, especially with inexperienced users who aren’t even aware of how exactly psychedelics alter your perception of reality. i was the same after an extremely low dose. my pupils dilated and I panicked, waiting for the effects to kick in, but because it was such a low dose nothing ever really came, and I was left in suspense for a good 4 hours with a tight chest and random adrenaline bursts because of the anticipation and ignorance of what a psilocybin experience entails. haven’t returned to it since, as now I’m worried about having a similar negative experience of limbo or worse. I really want to experience the mental benefits of having my worldview really challenged, and having a fresh perspective on my life and the world around me. I really am in a mental prison.

Anonymous

Pussies who go in scared of a bad trip create their bad trip

Anonymous

Everyone has negative emotions. It’s all "set and setting." Lots of people think they can’t have bad trips and then they get seriously humbled.

Anonymous

I mean it’s not like I’ve never been menaced by an army of nightmare faces emerging from the shadowy leaves of the tree I was staring at, but I just didn’t care. I just thought ‘cool faces, tree, now let’s add some rainbows’ and then there were rainbow lights

Anonymous

Fair enough, I’ve seen and felt gory scenes and shrugged it off. I just heard horror stories of experienced people taking drugs like 5-meo-DMT and having an unexpected hell trip.

Anonymous

Too randomized to nail down anything concrete. Time seems to speed up for me… You experience reality in ways you have never done before.

A breakthrough trip should be considered to have happened when all boundary of self and other collapses. The out of body experience is exactly NOT like floating above your body. When you cease to be able to physically feel any part of your body, your brain has nothing to attach consciousness to via trickery, so you experience it as the non-spatial object that it is where it just bleeds out into infinity without boundary.

Anonymous

>it’s horrible
        LOL. Weakling.

Anonymous

Probably just the opposite is the problem. Stronger personalities sometimes have trouble going with the flow.

Anonymous

I have had horrible trips that weren’t actually horrible like a took about an eighth of shrooms and it was just a bit too strong to function on like I was seeing 64 of everything like a fly or some shit. Couldn’t even see straight enough to see any other hallucinations. Very overpowering they call it body load felt like I was dying gf also said she wanted to die but then was like idk why I said that.

Acid gives you a long enough trip to really contemplate shit like by the end of a trip you really could be another person.

Gf did DMT she seemed more thoughtful which is uncommon for her

Anonymous

It was amazing when I did it.

Anonymous

very useful if you have a goal

can be very disorientating or frightening if you’re just in for a good time and you break through and you live out past lives through your DNA for millions of years from a primitive cell all the way through every ancestor and every event that contributed to your current genetic disposition

Anonymous

anons, should you try it if you’re on antipsychotics for anxiety?

Anonymous

It just won’t work if you’re on antipsychotics, so you’d have to stop taking them, and then you’re probably gonna experience some rebound anxiety which psychedelics will exacerbate and you’ll have a terrible trip.

Anonymous

I’m gonna say probably not anon.

Unlike our electronics, your brain does not have a Factory Reset facility, and although you can attempt a hard reset, this may brick your device.

Anonymous

Absolutely do not do psychedelics when on any medication for mental illness. This may not apply for your particular medication but there is a phenomena known as serotonin syndrome. Look it up, you don’t want it.,

Also get off antipsychotics and fix your nutrition.

Start eating keto and going to the gym three days a week. Take NAC, magnesium, choline and a good methylated B vitamin complex.

Anonymous

Roulette wheel spin of random insanity or a full blown legit mystical experience.

Absolutely not like acid. Far closer to Salvia. But although you go crazy you remain sober and very in the moment.

Smoked MANY times and even last night.

Anonymous

Psycaldelics are very good for the brain in moderate amounts correct? I have heard that it can greatly strengthen neuron growth and bonds, of course too much can increase your risk of schizophrenia. Can anyone confirm this? Unfortunately not much research has been done because of the ban put upon these back in the 60s, we barley scratched the surface of what these are capable of.

Anonymous

hallucinogenics seem like such a risky move, we don’t understand the human psyche well enough to mess around it like that
      it’s like playing russian roulette with your mind

Anonymous

>t. big pharma consoomer

Anonymous

the opposite, I have near zero faith in doctors and medicine, but I don’t see "self-medicating" as a viable solution either
          Humans survived just fine for tens of thousands of year with only rudimentary herbal medicine, why do we suddenly need lab-produced superpills to feel right?

Anonymous

>Humans survived just fine for tens of thousands of year with only rudimentary herbal medicine
            You mean like entheogenic plants?

Anonymous

Oh definitely, I’m not discounting that, we’ve been drinking and smoking all kinds of mind-altering stuff in those thousands of years, and for many cultures it is a way to relax and socialize and doesn’t cause any problems at all. Hell, there are more than a few shaman and oracle types that would take that stuff to "see the future" or "talk with the ancestors" and so on. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean it’s good for your brain, I don’t see any reason to believe that those shamans were sane and grounded individuals when they were not in a trance.

Anonymous

>tested for thousands of years by various traditions
                >60+ years of clinical research confirms no long-term adverse effects
                >that doesn’t mean it’s good for your brain
                Sure, I guess that’s technically true.

Anonymous

>survived just fine
            >just fine
            Found the hidden complexity in your account. If abject terror is good for survival then people live in abject terror.

Anonymous

I realize you live in abject terror from the possibility of leaving your technocattle prison cell, but that doesn’t mean your ancestors lived in abject terror.

Anonymous

There’s nothing inherently wrong with fear, anon. If fear was bad for you you wouldn’t have evolved to feel it. Dulling your senses with medications is not a solution, you’re muting the alarms your body is giving you rather than addressing the cause

Anonymous

You and him are both hilariously wrong. Early humans and animals didn’t need drugs to deal with "abject terror" because having your alarms go off once in a while from a dangerous encounter is fine, expeceted, and you’re adopted for it. Meanwhle modern humans living in the technocattle farm suffer from the consequences of those same alarms going off CONSTANTLY, to the point where it destroys the body – something unseen in nature; is it any wonder, then, that people have to rely on drugs to cope with a perverse environment their bodies and minds are not evolved to deal with?

Anonymous

I agree with your wholeheartedly anon, that’s why I don’t believe in using drugs to combat fear and anxiety.

Ironically,

>t. big pharma consoomer

t. CIA

have it the exact opposite way, pharmaceuticals and governments are the ones who stand gain the most from blinding us to our issues with drugs

Anonymous

>I agree with your wholeheartedly anon
                    Good.

>pharmaceuticals and governments are the ones who stand gain the most from blinding us to our issues with drugs
                    Then why are you shilling against natural entheogenics?

Anonymous

>Then why are you shilling against natural entheogenics?
                      I include natural drugs when I say drugs. Hiding from your problems behind a mind altered state won’t make them go away. If you’re seeking insight into your mind you don’t need potentially risky hallucinogenics, you need to sit down with yourself and think about the things you hate thinking about.

Anonymous

Using drugs is not only scapism, altered states of mind will give you a new context to analyze your own life
                        There’s so many things people just refuse to even think about when sober that must be dealt with

Anonymous

If you refuse to even think about something then why would you take drugs to think about it? That sounds like taking medication for a problem you don’t know you have

Anonymous

Its how denial works
                        Either way, drugs have a lot of benefits, as long as they are not abused, most are perfectly fine

Anonymous

>I include natural drugs when I say drugs
                        Then don’t be surprised when people call you a shill.

Anonymous

You’re right. Do carnivore or look up paleomedicina in Hungary. They’re doing studies on the paleolithic ketogenic diet. The diet we evolved with and it basically cures everything.

>inb4 fad

Suit yourself, pearls before swine.

Anonymous

t. CIA

Anonymous

You shouldn’t consume hallugenics or even alcohol/marijuana if your family got a history of psychosis or other mental diseases, because even soft drugs can worsen the conditions and create psychosis. Also, you should be fully developed as it hits hard on the brain.

Anonymous

Ignorance

Anonymous

True. All the degen druggies replying have no clue. They are just lucky they haven’t totally bonked their brain yet.

Anonymous

>sub-normie brainlet

Anonymous

>t. double masker

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Anonymous

Have fun being the plaything for hyperdimensional demons.

Anonymous

I’ve already met them a number of times. They’re usually chill, but sometimes you gotta confront the darkness of your mind to come out stronger the other side.

Anonymous

>he believes their lies

Anonymous

>implying ur not a demon

Anonymous

The demons tried to scare me but I didn’t flinch and I responded so as to say show me everything that you are I want to see what you’re made of and then they backed down and became playful.

I think this was my mind testing itself. If I believed they were real I would think this meant they didn’t want to be known.

The truth is with all of these experiences you can have it depends on the strength of your own mind.

Anonymous

Actually really fun and pleasant if you limit yourself to a very small dose. You stay well within your body and you get to enjoy nice visuals and body high. I’ve never had a dissociative dose.

Anonymous

dog fur becomes very very high definition, and your finger tips look prettttty damn cool .

Anonymous

This has been my experience, probably because I use vaporizer at 6W.

Anonymous

Isn’t DMT a body-own product? Isn’t it released if we dream or other situations?

Anonymous

Never met a profound drug user. They themselves however think they are. Which is pretty cringe

Anonymous

Doing psychedelics doesn’t make you a dumb stoner. But being a dumb stoner can make you more likely to do psychedelics. I really don’t think these substances should be grouped together, there are some people in this world that I think need a solid acid trip to challenge their world view. If someone makes it to later ages without ever questioning the mind control prison they were born in, they need some acid badly.

Anonymous

>I really don’t think these substances should be grouped together
          >these substances
          Which substances? Are you implying marijuana isn’t psychedelic?

Anonymous

>Marijuana is a psychedelic
            Its clear you know nothing about drugs
            your opinion is meaningless

Anonymous

If you think marijuana isn’t psychedelic, keep smoking until you change your mind.

Anonymous

Little baby had the tiniest boof and "totally tripped out"

Anonymous

I’ve done more classical psychedelics than you’d ever dare to, but either way, why are you getting all bent out of shape over my statement?

Anonymous

Marijuana is as psychedelic as alcohol anon
                    Unless you had something laced, or ate it, it really isnt comparable to other psychedelics like psilocybin or LSD

Anonymous

>Marijuana is as psychedelic as alcohol anon
                      Like I said, if you think that way, just keep smoking until you change your opinion.

Anonymous

Nope, they’ve been artificially selecting weed to contain more and more THC for decades and now the shit can make you see fractals. I had a friend who never did anything but drink and smoke weed and one time he was so high he said he kept seeing "jellyfish". Thankfully I don’t hang around scrotebrains anymore but he made me realize an average person can hallucinate from weed.

Anonymous

Thanks for the insight anon, i didnt know

Anonymous

>and now the shit can make you see fractals
                        Yep, it can do a lot of the stuff you get from a light dose of acid: CEVs, freaky time distortions, auditory hallucinations, thought loops, paranoia, light physical dissociation… but whatever, that’s not that interesting. The reason I like to smoke it is that it enhances my imagination to the point that I can close my eyes and "watch" literal freaking cartoons and psychedelic visuals play out in my imagination, complete with music and sound effects. It’s a lot of fun. I don’t even get that effect on acid or shrooms.

Anonymous

Cannabis can be hallucinatory at high doses

Anonymous

you’re insufferable

Anonymous

Why am I insufferable, anon? I think a lot of people are overly content with society because they were conditioned to be. They never questioned their schooling or the media enough, they never considered it was wrong. LSD can force you to realize just how many of your thoughts are not your own. You can do it without LSD sure, but some people are stubborn, especially older ones.
            I haven’t done any drugs in years and never will again but I’m very glad I did LSD.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

Go ahead and prove him wrong.

Anonymous

I hate how you can’t make any statement about drugs without these stupid, intellectually masturbatory posts that never go deeper than "I dont believe you"
                have a nice day

Anonymous

You’re making assumptions about an experience you’ve probably never had.
                You can learn all the things I mentioned without drugs (I literally said this but you chose to ignore it) but some people need a forceful experience to actually change their behavior or beliefs.
                It’s like reading about aliens vs actually seeing a freaking alien.

Anonymous

You’re only validated when taking drugs if you’re 145IQ or over. Anything else is just a masturbatory narcissism meant to assuage your fragile ego and calm your insecurity pertaining to your position in life. :^)

Anonymous

>needing autistic midwits on the internet to validate your drug use

Anonymous

Some scrotebrains will take LSD and suddenly think they’re revolutionary geniuses or monks while still acting like total losers. Those are the "profound" cringelords who give it a bad name. But maybe they’re still proof that it opens your mind to new beliefs. The idiots just latch onto voodoo nonsense because it sounds cool, while an intelligent person would find something more pragmatic.

Anonymous

>an intelligent person would find something more pragmatic.
        Like what?

Anonymous

You could choose to believe anything you want for the sake of accomplishing any goal you want. The hippie types might take ancient spiritual teaching and start collecting magic rocks, while someone with a brain would take that same knowledge and use it to give them the courage to abandon personal pleasure or happiness in pursuit of purpose. You don’t need LSD for this but it does make it a lot easier. Or it could turn you into a schizo.
          Plenty of smart people still act like sheep because they don’t know they don’t have to. A lot of people prefer to be comfy but it’s better to at least know when you’re choosing to be mediocre and selfish.

Anonymous

Guess how I know you’ve never taken psychedelics.

Anonymous

I’ve taken LSD 7 times and salvia twice.

Anonymous

Very cool. Guess how I know you’re lying.

Anonymous

Shoot it

Anonymous

For starters, I asked you what you mean by "pragmatic", and you decided to spout some dumb meme about brainwashing yourself into some soulless go-getter ideology. How stupid do you have to be to believe it works that way, or even that it’s somehow desirable?

Anonymous

Back. I have been sober for years if that explains anything. Those experiences combined with some near death experiences made me this way. Listen to yourself. "Soulless go-getter ideology"
                      Soulless go-getter? It’s the freaking opposite. Look if you want nothing out of life that’s absolutely fine, at the end of the day the best euphoria is letting go and being a monk who sweeps floors and meditates all day, but that’s a luxury not everyone is given before they’ve been shown all the great shit they could do in society. You want good shit you have to work for it. People who don’t understand this become depressed. And I’m not talking about money either, it could be a skill or a fulfilling activity you did to positively impact others.
                      Again just laying around being a stoner is fine too but don’t whine about being depressed or anything.

Anonymous

So the takeout from all of this is that, ideally, you should meditate and sweep floors all day, but if not, you should devote yourself to fulfilling activities that positively impacts others? That is some serious insight, anon. You’re clearly superior to all those (presumably hallucinated) dumb hippies who collect rocks.

Anonymous

Yes.

Anonymous

I would’ve said you’re a waste of acid, if you weren’t an obvious LARPer.

Anonymous

What’s a good use of acid?

Anonymous

I think it’s a matter of who rather than what.

Anonymous

What did it give you?

Anonymous

A fresh look at the world, a better appreciation of the beauty in familiar things, a better sense of the transience of my mental states, an increased attention to detail, a sharpened sense of meaning, an interest in new genres of music; it allowed me to regain some of the mental flexibility I had lost since becoming an adult, it helped me transform some of my intellectual conclusions into an actual understanding, it taught me to better recognize opportunities to enter a state of flow. I’ve had some pointless or outright torturous trips, too, but all in all, it’s clear as day to me that I’m better off for having done it all.

Anonymous

I know you might not believe me but I’ve experienced every single one the changes you just listed. I’ve just been living this way for years and all I can think of now is how my trajectory in life has changed. I think I also chose a bad time to do it and that makes me confused about what came from the acid and what came from simply living.
                        Basically, I either couldn’t put these perceptual changes into words because I think of them visually, or I had completely forgotten that they were a result of taking acid, if I had even noticed in the first place, because I was young and socially stunted when I did it.
                        I appreciate your post even if you came off as condescending earlier.

Anonymous

>I either couldn’t put these perceptual changes into words because I think of them visually, or I had completely forgotten that they were a result of taking acid, if I had even noticed in the first place, because I was young and socially stunted when I did it.
                        Fair enough. I can see how that could be the case, because the change is relatively subtle, and you only come to appreciate it over time, after going through a range of situations and noticing the shifts in perception.

Anonymous

>Look if you want nothing out of life that’s absolutely fine.
                        He was trying to point out to you that you only understand ‘desire’ in a very pedestrian sense.

>but that’s a luxury
                        LOL god damn you are a freaking moron.

>You want good shit you have to work for it.
                        What is ‘good shit’? Please tell me.

>Again just laying around being a stoner is fine too but don’t whine about being depressed or anything.
                        I don’t smoke weed or take any drugs whatsoever, but that has nothing to do with my understanding of what I feel or desire.

Anonymous

how do you use salvia as a learning tool? what does being unzipped and thrown through everything teach a person other than maybe arbitrary existentialism

Anonymous

Any DMTsis could give me a cope from death? Does the reality of this world really is unreal? What about pain? When go into that realm is letting go of your Will-to-Live or subjectivity is hard?

Anonymous

No, you live to pay taxes and work, get over it, the sooner the better…

Anonymous

You’re suggesting suicide?

Anonymous

I’m suggesting mental suicide by accepting your condition, the sooner you realize you’re not the protagonist of a "TV series" and what is coming for you is not some heroic comeback

Anonymous

So agnosticism is the endgame of spirituality?

Anonymous

>I’m suggesting mental suicide by accepting your condition, the sooner you realize you’re not the protagonist of a "TV series" and what is coming for you is not some heroic comeback
      I wonder what other posts ITT this poster could be behind.

Anonymous

woke afpost all you want, you wont magically snap out of your condition

Anonymous

I’m the protagonist and I don’t pay taxes. Seethe all you want.

Anonymous

A scrotebrained thing for scrotebrained people to become even more scrotebrained.

Anonymous

I have yet to meet an acid/lsd/dmt user who has tried to learn anything about reality by picking any highschool level science book instead of diving into the deepest questions reasoning everything with spiritual nonsense.

Anonymous

Well, that says something about you, but I’m not sure it says anything about psychedelics users.

Anonymous

leave the basement then

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I was a loser, autistic introvert and depressed. I managed to get a gf because she was a recovering junkie and I could buy her pancakes and had a car.

IRC drug dealer friend sent me acid in the mail, I had a trip with her (250ųg/ea) with the intent of making her fall in love with me via brainwashing, since I was insecure and thought she was just using me. I read up on LSD brainwashing CIA bullshit beforehand.
      That was six years ago, and I’m now married and we have two kids, own a house in the suburbs, etc, living the American dream.
      Not certain what the background process of acid is, but it was better than any therapy or medication I could have received or had already gone through. Changed my outlook on life for sure.

Anonymous

Broke through after I smoked it and was confronted by an evil reptilian dressed like an egyptian or babylonian or something. It’s malice filled golden catlike eyes cut into my soul and scared me intensely. DMT is 100% demonic. I am a seasoned vet when it comes to psychedelics and drugs in general. I have now been sober for just over 2 years and will never consume drugs or alcohol again. Christ is king.

Anonymous

that was jesus you saw idiot, but you’re too full of sin to accept his embrace; you were only afraid because youre guilty

Anonymous

What does ‘machine elf’ mean? Has anybody who has done DMT and met ‘them’ drawn pictures afterwards of what ‘they’ looked like?

Anonymous

I have seen stuff like this on shrooms, although they didn’t feel like people with a mind of their own, just a vision. I don’t know about others.

Anonymous

So are ‘they’ negative space on the edge of your vision or what?
          t. never done psychedelics

Anonymous

I don’t understand what you mean by negative space. They are just there, depending on the dosw, you may see them when you close your eyes (smaller dose) or you may just see them no matter what you are doing (psychedelic geometry completely overriding sensory input, very heavy dose) or something in between. I personally didn’t perceive them as an entity, just as another psychedelic closed eye vision. Please ask aanything you want to know, I’d answer to the best of my abilities. (I’ve done shrooms and lsd)

Anonymous

So are they stationary or do they move around?

Anonymous

The visuals move around with an extreme speed, they are never the same and they can morph, liquify, drip, breathe, twist, become simmetrical and any other kind of movement or trasformation you can think of. One moment it’s something like what you see in the picture, then the top grows and it becomes a tree, then the bottom grows aswell and it becomes a toroid shaped room, the the trorid starts spinning, than you notice a letter on the toroid, you focus on the letter and the letter becomes something else, and so on.
                I also watched what negative space is and it isn’t like that at all. Psychs change your perception of the world in extreme ways, I can get into more details if you want.

Anonymous

they’re natural artifacts of your vision getting constructed into faces and shapes by your brain

if you pay attention you can see CEV stuff like this while you’re sober

Anonymous

Thinking of ordering CAS 61-54-1 DMT from China to the UK.

Is this worth it Anons or is it even allowed?

Anonymous

Has anyone else on LULZ tried 5-MeO-MALT?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=seG-RLxnnQQ

Anonymous

my favourite smokable psycedelic. I’ve tried a significant amount of the 5-meo and all the basic dmt analogues
        what do you want to know about it?

Anonymous

Would the experience be any different from other similar molecules with the same substitution? I think it would have the same phenomenological profile of other molecules such as 5 meo dmt, 5 meo met, 5 meo det, and 5 meo mpt (especially the last one)

Anonymous

I’ve done acid a lot and had my heartrate go up sometimes. How dangerous is it for me to do DMT?

Anonymous

it’s not and lasts shorter so it’s relatively better for the heart. i noticed that shit too on acid and went to a walk in clinic because i thought it gave me heart palpitations after the first time i did it. doctor heard my heart and said it was nothing

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/sci/1632604019831.pdf

How would anyone know? There has been some study on same psilocybin use in relation to heart rate and blood pressure but it’s not like I can tell if you heartbeat was normal and if your heart is healthy.

Anonymous

in case anyone wants a vendor of legal psychedelics (check your laws for importation)
      https://chemlogix.ca/
      is a canadian vendor which i get all my psychedelics from (including a supposed prodrug to psilocin, 4-aco,dmt, and lsd analogues)
      if you’re worried about getting flagged, reported, or otherwise in trouble it just looks like anything from any chemical company and customs won’t touch it due to proper paperwork and labeling that says not for human consumption
      only reason i give this info out is because psychedelics are relatively non addictive (in most people excluding me), are very safe, and give you a different perspective on things

Anonymous

Other sites include
        https://rarechems.com/
        https://chemicalplanet.net/
        >t. not the guy I am answering to.

Anonymous

yeah i don’t shill those because they have other drugs that are more addictive
          https://www.rechem.ca/
          is another that has the most strict requirements but also had/has access to more drugs like ketamine analogues (o-pce, 3-meo-pce, hxe) but idk if they’re stocking those anymore

Anonymous

Yeah, most drugs are bad and can seriously fuck you up,I completely agree with you. Those are more convenient for me since I am in europe (no customs and faster delivery). For everyone reading, don’t do drugs, except psychedelics, mmkay?

Anonymous

yeah kek i regret getting into drugs just because of how addictive they are and how you suddenly have the urge to do drugs after getting into them where you don’t have that urge if you stay out of them. and yeah i use canadian vendors because i live in canada. i see they’re banning more legal drugs in europe which i find scrotebrained since the legal retailers have the best track record for people using responsibly which i put to the brainlet filter verification system they have

Anonymous

it’s good for junkies who can’t cope with reality

Anonymous

>is on LULZ

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

Did it once and I regret it. Will never do it again. Scientifically speaking.

Anonymous

>Be druggie
      >Chew some tabs/smoke some powder
      >See cool fractals
      >Hear a funny monologue
      >Wow this is soo deep
      Do druggies really?

Anonymous

People who do psychedelics and start talking nonsense they think is profound, cringe

Anonymous

I thought DMT or acid trips greatly depends on the individual’s intelligence/imaginative prowess?

Anonymous

i fear taking it because im predisposed to psychoses ;_;

Anonymous

To atheists and skeptics, when looking at reports of people’s experiences, you need to think in abstraction… E.g. skeptic atheists make a big deal about how people from different cultures will see different religious images like of Jesus or whatever.

They are missing the point that the specific symbols don’t matter, it is what the symbols represent to the mind… For example, when literally dying, or when very deep on heavy psychedelics, the mind may intuitively feel close to something it interprets as "divine" or "God". And as such it throws up images that it subconsciously associates with these ideas. The symbols themselves aren’t what the person is in touch with but something sensory.

You might even see the Egyptian Ankh or statues of Buddha if atheist and white etc. It’s just your mind having some kind of abstract sense of the divine and conjuring images it associates with that concept. The same can be said of aliens, in that it’s not that there are literally aliens there, but that they are an abstract symbol which represents something like a feeling of otherworldly-ness.

Whenever you read of people seeing Jesus or angels or God or heaven or Shiva or Ganesh or Hebrew scrawl, try to look past the surface of what they are seeing and understand the mental space it is bringing them to.

Anonymous

Good points. I’m atheist but have chilled out about it, especially after seeing progressives become the new finger wagging church ladies. I took DMT a year or so back and I have a lot more respect for these religious perspectives as a reflection of the human psyche. Peterson and Jung talk about these concepts in really interesting ways. It seems less about literal truth and more about useful narratives for being adaptive in life.

Anonymous

FWIW I have a mystical outlook on reality, which for the record is 100% compatible with all scientific knowledge and has nothing to do with psi or magical thinking regardless of what some quack new age shill authors for soccer moms…

On this specific matter I think there is in fact some sort of truth the person is accessing but that the truth or reality of the situation is not the symbols… Rather that is the mind trying to make sense of something it can’t quite grasp. I do think these individuals are being taken mentally closer to what I would consider the ground of being, and the symbology is the mind’s subconscious interpretation.

To dive into my beliefs about reality itself is an entirely different topic, but I see psychedelics as valid tools for exploration of existence. And indeed an important one since the mind is our most intimate experience of reality. All things are known through that.

Anonymous

For me? Its was like those Vegas lights in the Blinding Lights music video but all sorts of colors and fractal patterns. Saw a few passed loves and that was it.

Anonymous

insane conspiracy theorists and DMT are usually not far away from each other
      take that as you will

Anonymous

>take that as you will
        I’m taking it that you’re a bot.

Anonymous

Acid causes weird feelings in your body, gets you buzzing.

DMT mellows you the fuck out and feels nice as fuck.

Not the same.

The visuals are top tier. If you take enough you forget time and you legit just go into another universe. Sometimes you will feel reborn.

DMT is literally the most enjoyable drug I’ve ever done. I’ve done lsd, mushrooms, ketamine, cocaine, mdma, amyl nitrate, and I’m embarrassed to say nitrous which can be quite good if done right but mostly is disgusting.

Anonymous

how do you do nitrous right?
        I have a few canisters

Anonymous

So you use the cream whip things to fill a balloon with the gas. You then pinch the balloon at the end and take it off the nozzle so the gas doesn’t come out.

Then you put it between your teeth. Put your hands either side of the balloon, and then just breathe with your lips around the end of the balloon making a seal. So inhale exhale inhale exhale. Don’t suck and blow. Just breathe… Try to breathe in a bit more than you breathe out.

Anonymous

>amyl nitrate
        Who bonked you that you needed poppers anon? I’m jealous

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.