Can anyone translate?
I can hide this thread
You can't break those cuffs.
What show is this?
ROXANNE ROXANNE ALL SHE WANNA DO IS PARTY ALL NIGHT
Damn this shit's roblox
Imagine how embarrassed the generation after zoomers will be for zoomers
>the generation after zoomers
People were talking like retards in the 90’s bruh
God I wish I was gen Alpha. I can't wait to see them grow up and shit on zoomers all day lmao
You won't be here.
I'm healthier than you zoomoid. I will be
Gen alpha will probably be 75% tranny
>Gen alpha will probably be 75% tranny
That 75% will kill themselves leaving 25% ubermensch with good aesthetics.
Generation Alpha are the youngest people alive today. Sources suggest that the final members of the cohort will be born in the mid 2020s, often specifically 2025.
bros its not too late to get an Alpha kid
>the generation after zoomers
The little arrogant homosexuals are already called "alphas"
so their kids will be called betas??
>This business card is so aesthetically pleasing, that it makes mine, in comparison, look mediocre and not of as high value
I want to kill myself.
Paul allen’s card = peak bussin no cap
No man this card is really good. It makes mine look average.
errybody else vape juice is sus. Lucky Strikes'... is bussin.
>Ayo, Hershey's be like problematic fr
>Imma call it Xershey's no cap
So these are the best memes zoomers can come up with
I love zoomers they're hilarious
It's an S tier hairstyletbqh, without the gay tryhard fade on the sides though
Zoomer doesn’t make any sense. They were called boomers because there was a baby boom. What the fuck is a zoom? Shouldn’t it be called Gen. zeta?
>What the fuck is a zoom?
Its what happens when you give an entire generation of kids Adderall, HRT and unlimited access to smartphones, internet, social media, etc
Millennials were originally called echo boomers because of their similarly large populations. They are also called gen Y because they follow X and come before Z. Nobody outside the internet calls that generation "zoomers"
It's just a funny way of calling Gen Z's in a way that sound like "boomers", but with a Z.
There's no deeper meaning.
This right here. It all comes back to the "18 year old boomer" meme
It was 30 year old boomer.
No, dear friend, this card is outstanding, I genuinely vow upon the Lord
It makes my excrement appear average, authentically
>Quite the contrary, my kindred. I swear by my Lord on the perfection of this pedantic business card; that of which is so great that my own looks downright plebian in comparison.
Boomer here, I'd appreciate translations for:
something is good or great
literally just "for real" retarded boomer
not a lie or fabricated statement
What's a for real retarded boomer?
stop the cap fr fr, your vibes are just way off
Bussin = lowkey peak
Fr = literally lit
No cap = ngl tru tho
"for real," truly
"no lie," truly
I used to shit on knowyourmeme, but as I grow older I've come to appreciate it.
Once "it" happens to you, you need straightforward help to decode the new stuff.
Sounds like “bitchin’” which means cool
> no cap
Do zoomers really drink Chic Fil A sauce by itself? Out of a cup? Wtf
card's got that drippy drop
"Shucks, my friend! This card is excellent, by Jove, truly!"
"It makes my card look mediocre; I tell no lie!"
>not alpha at all
what did they mean by this?
"Please relax, sir. The stewardess will get you some medical attention."
"Excuse me, ma'am, I am not ignorant. I understood what she said, although she was speaking in a dialect other than my own."
"Sir, you are not in a position to show ingratitude."
i feel bad for anyone who genuinely liked this film before it was taken over by memes
OP is a cad and a bounder. aka homosexual.
I honestly think a modern-day zoomer American psycho would be pure sociopath kino. All of them pretending to be good guys on social media supporting BLM and that gay shit but being paranoid, sociopathic narcissistic in secret.
It could make for kino if done right.
>"What about the BLM rallies in Minneapolis, honey? Do you know that the cops are executing hundreds of blacks there?!"
>Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
hope that helped
i hate n-wordfied zoomer speak so much it's unreal
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save name and email for the next time I post.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.